中文 | ENGLISH
We develop, plan and document beautiful lighting schemes
1. To do this we need information about what we are lighting, significantly
MATERIALS & COLOUR
2. We start to create a visual ‘story’ which includes:
WHERE LIGHT IS NEEDED (IMPLICITLY WHERE IT IS NOT!)
BASIC AMBIENT LEVEL REQUIREMENTS (OR NOT), WHICH INCLUDE WHITE TONE, INTENSITY & VOLUME
BASIC HIGHLIGHT REQUIREMENTS, WHICH INCLUDE WHITE TONE, INTENSITY & VOLUME
MOOD VARIATION AND ERGONOMICS
3. Once we are happy with this mental visualization we can begin to plan
CHECK CONCEPTUALIZATION WITH ANTITHETIC & VISUAL MODELING
LIGHTING EQUIPMENT AND SOURCES WE WILL NEED
WHERE TO PUT THEM
INTEGRATION INTO THE OVERALL DESIGN
4. With basic plans and specifications described, we can determine budgets for:
ADJUSTMENTS CAN BE MADE
5. Planning of BALANCE so any necessary control can be decided & documented.
6. Once Proper Review of the lighting equipment to be purchased is made we can move onto the Construction Phase
We need to be on hand to make sure the right Lighting equipment is being put in the right place
7. Near the completion of the installation we need to be on hand for Final checks, make sure features, trees, Artwork etc. are as expected. Make any necessary changes to accommodate.
We need to work with the contractor and control engineers to aim Focus and Balance the visual scene(s).
8. We assess Performance, advise on improvements if needed and after the project has settled in review again with users and clients.
Learn about the Project
Create a Visual Story
Decide how to achieve it
Review and advise on lighting equipment before installation
Inspect and advise during the installation
Aim, Focus & Balance the installed lighting scheme
TEL +852 2854 2723
FAX +852 2541 5642
Room 6A, No. 3, Wing Ming Street,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong